Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Los Angeles County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Los Angeles County
      Zips: 
    91031
    90702
    90202
    90749
    91771
    91008
    91346
    91616
    91023
    91224
    91334
    90308
    90312
    91224
    90711
    90832
    90844
    90050
    90082
    90093
    90734
    90748
    91066
    91209
    91609
    91615
    91716
    91334
    93599
    91003
    91102
    91116
    91117
    91129
    91184
    90264
    91778
    91341
    91346
    91305
    91386
    90407
    91386
    91617
    91408
    91499
    91508
    91310
    91716
    90239
    90310
    90261
    90052
    90055
    90075
    90081
    91023
    91617
    91412
    91115
    91121
    93586
    91322
    91383
    90508
    90748
    91003
    91066
    91077
    90707
    90895
    91734
    91209
    91222
    90078
    91747
    93584
    90051
    90078
    91393
    91182
    90296
    91031
    91353
    90507
    91404
    91396
    91371
    91503
    91009
    91426
    91012
    90639
    91346
    91603
    91328
    91329
    90651
    90509
    91043
    91385
    91407
    90294
    91521
    91523
    91221
    90637
    93539
    90846
    91395
    91021
    91337
    91778
    91610
    91041
    90609
    90213
    91510
    91225
    90251
    90264
    91017
    91322
    91769
    90607
    90608
    91386
    91226
    90510
    91507
    91309
    91394
    90714
    90733
    90408
    91802
    91008
    90809
    90853
    91327
    91124
    91614
    91313
    91715
    90801
    91405
    90267
    91392
    91390
    90068
    91326
    93590
    91025
    91788
    91376
    90209
    91522
    91606
    91125
    91345
    91606
    91409
    91793
    90747
    93544
    91109
    90409
    91357
    90231
    90291
    91403
    91436
    91301
    90406
    90506
    91010
    91745
    90731
    90295
    91381
    90009
    91331
    91352
    91423
    93563
    91365
    91302
    90744
    91316
    90263
    91188
    90275
    91046
    91416
    91335
    91605
    90755
    91406
    91308
    91364
    91604
    91303
    91342
    91380
    90043
    91342
    91390
    90805
    91311
    91372
    90701
    90042
    91356
    91413
    91381
    91307
    91607
    90840
    90274
    90067
    90041
    91324
    90230
    91401
    90274
    93551
    90255
    90221
    90710
    91330
    90292
    93532
    93553
    90045
    90023
    91040
    91307
    91301
    90038
    90043
    91402
    91702
    91303
    91602
    91354
    91381
    91342
    90094
    90094
    90601
    93591
    91040
    91367
    91325
    91350
    90831
    91789
    91343
    90220
    90040
    91746
    90304
    90025
    91608
    91789
    91335
    90822
    93536
    91354
    91406
    91304
    91402
    93543
    90715
    90810
    90022
    91601
    90077
    90056
    91387
    90028
    91207
    91306
    90089
    93552
    91411
    91775
    91401
    90290
    91326
    93510
    90073
    91607
    91501
    91326
    91390
    91387
    90201
    90704
    90079
    91381
    91744
    91602
    90305
    90058
    90002
    90062
    90022
    90402
    90274
    91792
    91040
    90604
    90713
    90293
    90716
    91331
    91210
    91384
    90814
    91755
    90059
    90222
    90304
    90810
    91706
    91024
    91214
    90270
    91745
    90048
    90303
    91351
    91214
    90032
    91306
    91602
    90069
    91746
    90732
    91746
    91020
    91042
    91351
    91733
    90061
    90063
    91108
    90606
    90603
    90275
    91208
    90302
    90068
    90201
    90043
    91321
    93536
    91791
    93535
    90274
    91724
    91345
    90008
    90031
    90240
    90018
    90037
    90047
    91607
    90201
    91321
    91010
    90710
    91722
    90044
    91202
    91001
    91307
    91343
    90046
    90065
    90605
    91011
    90504
    91732
    90042
    90717
    90601
    91104
    91780
    90712
    90003
    90808
    90701
    91745
    90041
    90602
    91504
    90242
    91741
    91350
    90022
    91768
    90029
    90260
    91803
    90272
    91103
    91325
    91744
    91206
    90001
    90016
    90005
    91201
    90220
    90815
    90095
    90039
    90265
    90746
    91411
    91304
    90011
    91750
    91606
    90502
    90057
    90221
    90804
    90278
    90020
    90254
    90755
    90805
    91748
    90023
    90744
    90745
    91030
    90638
    91506
    90038
    91331
    90262
    90026
    90007
    91106
    91355
    91401
    91723
    91748
    91007
    93551
    91740
    91702
    90249
    91340
    90803
    91344
    91402
    90004
    91765
    90058
    90247
    90046
    90291
    90035
    90813
    90660
    90040
    91342
    90019
    91790
    90033
    91711
    91731
    91601
    91770
    91316
    90806
    90071
    91767
    91205
    93550
    90292
    91766
    91204
    90232
    90069
    90049
    91801
    91789
    90006
    91754
    90731
    91706
    90807
    90034
    90066
    91405
    91016
    91773
    91302
    91006
    91303
    90723
    90280
    90241
    90301
    90403
    91301
    90230
    91733
    90650
    91335
    91203
    91423
    90028
    91776
    91105
    90255
    91352
    90802
    90266
    91502
    91604
    90706
    90250
    90405
    91107
    90277
    90013
    90012
    90248
    90027
    90640
    93534
    91605
    90024
    90703
    90245
    91403
    91406
    90021
    91324
    91355
    91356
    90036
    90017
    90067
    90501
    90404
    90401
    90045
    90211
    91505
    90010
    90064
    91364
    90212
    90503
    91367
    91436
    91311
    90014
    90048
    91101
    90670
    90210
    90505
    90015
    90025
      Coordinates: 
    34.198181833666496, -118.26105650639738
      Area total: 
    4751.12 sq. mi., 12305.35 sq. km, 3040718.08 acres
      Area land: 
    4058.65 sq. mi., 10511.86 sq. km, 2597537.92 acres
      Area water: 
    692.47 sq. mi., 1793.49 sq. km, 443180.16 acres
      Elevation: 
    10,068 ft (3,069 m)
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Los Angeles
    Address: 1030 15th St., NW
    Washington, CA
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Los Angeles County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    10,014,009; Population change: 1.99% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,467 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,141
      Households: 
    3,291,970
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.80% per 4,921,499 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $726.94 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Los Angeles County's population of California of 2,208,492 residents in 1930 has increased 4,53-fold to 10,014,009 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.49% female residents and 49.51% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.36% in Los Angeles County, California are married and the remaining 47.64% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.36% in Los Angeles County, California are married and the remaining 47.64% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,591,981 residential units of which 95.23% share occupied residential units.

    31.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Los Angeles County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 6.62% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Los Angeles County, California 45.89% are owner-occupied homes, another 50.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.87% are vacant.

  • The 56.73% of the population in Los Angeles County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 28.820%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 69.190%) of those eligible to vote in Los Angeles County, California.

Skyline of Los Angeles County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1995 Companies
642 Counties
1252 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Highland Books

1260 Oak Cir, Arnold, CA 95223

Tempo Bookstore

4115 Wisconsin Ave NW #105, Washington, DC 20016

Barnes & Noble

40570 Winchester Rd, Temecula, CA 92591

Main Street Books

104 N Main St, Mansfield, OH 44902

Gold Map Inc

13258 Nelson Ave E, City of Industry, CA 91746

Other Companies

BookCourt

163 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11201

Long Island University Book Store

1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, NY 11201

Wonderland Books

120 S Main St, Putnam, CT 06260

Freeport Book Shoppe

176 US-1, Freeport, ME 04032

Drunken Master

7522 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046

Landscape of California